Invisalign has been changing the game in the orthodontist world for quite some time now. An Invisalign specialist in Rockville can help you understand all the advantages of Invisalign vs traditional braces. This article will discuss everything you need to know about Invisalign.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a revolutionary transparent aligners system that uses a series of custom-made aligners to straighten your teeth. It is a great option for people who want to improve their smile without having to wear traditional braces. Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, so you can wear them comfortably and discreetly while you go about your daily life. They are also removable, so you can eat, drink, and brush your teeth as usual.
What Are The Benefits of Invisalign?
Wearing Invisalign aligners can offer the following benefits:
- Straighter teeth
- No brackets or wires
- Fewer teeth crowding
- Fewer gaps
- Easy brushing and flossing
- No adjustment appointments
- Freedom to eat what you want
- More self-confidence
- Clearer speech
- A better quality of life
What Problems Can Invisalign Help With?
Invisalign can help with a variety of problems, including:
- Aligning teeth that are crooked or crowded
- Closing gaps between teeth
- Fixing overbites and underbites
- Rotating misaligned teeth
- Leveling teeth that are uneven
Is Invisalign Right For Me?
During your consultation, you and your Invisalign specialist will discuss your desired outcome. Your provider will also review your medical and dental history and will also examine your teeth and gums. Determining whether Invisalign is right for you really depends on your comfort and finances. Luckily, Invisalign is covered by most insurances.
How Do I Take Care of My Aligners?
The best way to take care of your aligners is to make sure you are keeping them clean to avoid bacteria, staining, and plaque buildup. Brush your aligners after meals with a soft toothbrush and toothpaste. To prevent damage, avoid hot water. Brush your teeth and floss before putting your aligners back in as well. By following these tips, you can help ensure that your Invisalign aligners last as long as possible and that you get the best possible results from your treatment.
Invisalign Specialists in Rockville
Invisalign is a great choice for people of all ages, and it is often covered by insurance. If you are interested in learning more about Invisalign. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!
If you’re unsatisfied with your smile, then you might consider getting Invisalign. This metal-free teeth alignment method is a terrific alternative to braces. However, how much does Invisalign cost? And how do you know if it’s the right procedure for you?
If you’re asking yourself those kinds of questions, Rockville’s leading Invisalign specialist can help. Today’s blog post is covering the ins and outs of Invisalign pricing. Stay tuned!
So, How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
Well, aren’t we glad you asked! The answer to the question of ‘how much does Invisalign cost’ depends on the complexity of the case and the length of treatment. On average, here is what to expect:
- Very mild to mild cases cost anywhere from $1,200 to $2,000
- Mild to moderate cases cost $3,000 to $5,000
- Moderate to severe cases cost $4,500 to $8,000
- Growing children require Invisalign aligners costing anywhere from $3,000 to $4,500.
Factors to Consider
So, how much does Invisalign cost? Here are some factors to consider:
- Case specifics. If only a few of your teeth need correcting, your Invisalign treatment will be more affordable than those with complex alignment issues.
- Dentist experience. The cost of Invisalign aligners is fairly consistent across practices. If your dentist is providing treatment at a significantly discounted rate, they’re probably inexperienced.
- Patient consistency. The results of Invisalign are dependent upon the patient’s compliance. If you don’t wear your aligners as directed (20-22 hours per day), you’ll have a longer treatment (aka higher cost).
Best Invisalign Specialist in Rockville, Maryland
If you’re interested in straightening your teeth and perfecting your smile, Invisalign is a fantastic option. And if you’re looking for an Invisalign specialist in Rockville, Maryland, Dr. Hackley is the best in the industry.
Combining years of experience with the latest advances in technology, we’re confident in our ability to provide the smile of your dreams. Book your appointment today.
If you want to fix your smile but don’t know where to start, we can help. Cosmetic dentistry for crowded teeth offers many options for improving your smile. Furthermore, there are benefits to addressing crowded teeth. Here’s what you need to know.
One of the most obvious problems caused by crowded teeth is the aesthetic. Many people with crowded, crooked, or rotated teeth suffer from insecurities regarding their smile. While this is a legitimate concern for many, there are also health benefits to treating crowded teeth.
Every day, a biofilm layer builds up on the surface of your teeth. If it isn’t removed, it hardens and forms tartar. This tartar contains bacteria that digest the sugars in the food you eat. They excrete acid, which leads to dental decay. To prevent this, its crucial to brush and floss daily. However, cleaning crooked teeth can be difficult.
Braces for Crowded Teeth
Braces, or orthodontics, are one of the preferred options for treating crooked and crowded teeth. Dentists prefer this method because it maintains the tooth’s natural structure as much as possible. Essentially, braces use constant pressure in the correct direction to move teeth in the desired position. Springs can rotate crowded teeth by pushing on one side and pulling on the other.
Alternatives to Braces
There are a few treatment options that don’t use orthodontics to correct crowded teeth. These include:
- Cosmetic Recontouring. Reshaping and recontouring teeth to make them more attractive.
- Dental Bonding. The dentist applies a small amount of tooth colored resin to the surface of the tooth to build the tooth up and correct alignment. Dental bonding treats minor crowding.
- Dental Veneers. Veneers can address slight crowding. In the same way as dental bonding, veneers can build the tooth forwards in alignment.
- Dental Crowns. Crowns cover severely damaged or decayed teeth. The provider makes the crown in any shape, position or color, making this a completely customizable treatment option.
Best Cosmetic Dentistry for Crowded Teeth
If your crowded teeth are holding you back, it’s time to speak to your dentist. Don’t let crowded teeth impact your confidence or your oral health. Contact Dr. Hackley and team today to learn more.
Do you have a crooked smile, overbite, or other cosmetic concern about your imperfect teeth?
So, you’ve decided to correct your smile. Congratulations! You’ve taken a step in the right direction to boost your confidence.
Thinking about straightening your smile, so that you can finally feel more confident when you grin? The good news is that there are now more options than ever.
If you need braces to help correct an overbite, an underbite, crowding, spacing, or other orthodontic concern and want to know how much do braces cost, you’ve come to the right place.
So, you didn’t get the braces you needed as a child. Or maybe you did, but you once again find yourself in need of teeth straightening.
Continue reading to find out the difference between Invisalign and braces and learn which treatment option is right for you.
In the age of social media, it's no surprise that many teens are turning to Invisalign to help straighten their teeth.