We Are Open and Here for Emergency and Urgent Dental Care
Dental emergencies are potentially life threatening and may require immediate treatment (urgent dental care), for example:
- Uncontrolled bleeding, suspected bacterial infection with swelling, facial trauma
Urgent dental care to alleviate the burden on hospital emergency departments:
- Severe dental pain, post-op complications, dry socket dressing changes, abscess / dental infection, broken tooth or dental trauma with pain, required dental treatments prior to critical medical procedures, final crown/bridge cementation if the temporary is lost / broken, dental biopsy, Extensive dental caries or defective restorations causing pain, Suture removal, Denture adjustment when function impeded or cancer patients, Replacing temporary filling causing pain, adjustment to braces causing internal trauma
We Are Taking Precautions and Practicing Safety for Our Patients and Team Members
When you do need to come into our office for an emergency or urgent need, we want you to feel safe. These are the way we protect you and our staff:
- Patients will be given a phone number to call when they get to the office to enter the building.
- All patients will be given gloves and shoe coverings before entering the office.
- Patients will be directly escorted to an assigned operatory. No waiting in any other area
- Patient’s must leave personal items in car, coats, jackets etc. However, they can bring a purse or wallet but must keep the item on their person at all times.
- Patients will be instructed to a ride and or companion/aid to stay in the car while being treated. In the event it is a child or aid they must go into the operatory with the patient and must remain standing. Nothing can be placed on counters or floors.
- Please use the bathroom at home. There will not be availability to use the office facilities.
- Patients can enter the dental entrance only.
A Message From Dr. Hackley
Call (301) 917-3964 between the hours of 9 am and 1 pm or text our emergency line at (301) 602-6068 anytime after 1 pm.