Are you or a loved one afraid of the dentist? If so, you’re not alone. About 36% of people fear dental treatment. Therefore, many dentists adopt the pampering amenities and services of day spas to ease patient anxiety. Today’s blog will tell you everything you need to know about finding a dental spa in Bethesda.
Not every dental spa Bethesda is the same. That being said, the types of services available to you are entirely dependent on your chosen practice. Here at Hackley DDS, we provide our customers with a wide range of services and perks:
- Skin rejuvenation like chemical peels, HydraFacials, laser hair removal, Viora skin rejuvenation, micro-needling, and more.
- Cosmetic procedures like veneers, metal-free restorations, crowns, bonding, teeth whitening, and bite correction.
- Sedation options to comfort our patients during their time in our office.
Benefits of Dental Spa Dentistry
Dental spas do a tremendous job of alleviating patient fear. And their stress-reduction techniques are especially beneficial for patients with anxiety, heart conditions, or dentophobia (fear of dentists). Dental spas also encourage reluctant patients to come in for treatment. And after they get people in the door, many dental professionals report that relaxed patients pose less risk of injury than their anxious or fearful counterparts.
Best Dental Spa Bethesda
Hackley DDS is the best dental spa Bethesda. As your one-stop shop for both dental and spa needs, our qualified team is dedicated to delivering top-quality oral healthcare for individuals and their families.
To summarize, Dr. Hackley and her team specialize in dental implants, sleep apnea appliances, conscious sedation dentistry, Invisalign, and more. And our state-of-the-art dental spa services relax, rejuvenate, and transform our patients into the very best versions of themselves. If you’re interested in learning how we can serve you, contact our team today.
On the hunt for a Rockville dentistry practice? Not only do routine dental checkups and treatments keep your teeth, mouth, and gums healthy, but they prevent many dental diseases from occurring. If you’re unsure how to find the right Rockville dentistry practice for you, today’s blog post offers some guidance:
Tips for Choosing a Dentist
With so many dentists to choose from, it’s hard to know which one is right for you. If you need help deciding, here are some tips for choosing a dentist:
Wondering how to choose a Rockville dentistry practice? We recommend asking your friends, families, and coworkers for their dental recommendations. Check out the dentists’ websites and patient reviews, then determine if they are viable options for you.
Do Your Research
The next step is to narrow your list by verifying the dentists’ credentials and experience. If you’re interested in a certain procedure, make sure the dentist has plenty of experience (and the right certifications) to perform it. And remember that additional training is required for specialty procedures like Invisalign and oral surgery.
Aside from the dentists’ experience and reputation, we recommend considering things like their gender, telehealth capabilities, and communication style. Selecting a dentist is a personal decision, so you want to choose someone whom you’re comfortable and compatible with. Of course, you also want to make sure your final pick accepts your insurance plan.
Top Rockville Dentistry Practices
If you’re looking for a Rockville dentistry practice to call your own, look no further than Hackley DDS. As your one-stop shop for premier dental and spa care, Dr. Hackley and her team our team provide high-quality dental, therapeutic, and cosmetic services for the whole family.
Interested in learning more about what we can do for you? Contact our team to set up a consultation today.
While regular brushing and flossing are good hygienic practices, they are no substitution for a trip to the dentist. Routine check-ups with your dentist are what keep your teeth and gums healthy. If you don’t already have one, today’s blog post reveals three tips for choosing your Rockville Dentistry practice:
Ask for Recommendations
If you have no idea what Rockville dentistry practice to choose, ask your friends and family where they go. You could also ask a healthcare provider or pharmacist, as members of the medical community often know one another.
Ask them Questions
Your relationship with your dentist is incredibly important. That’s why you want to make sure your potential Rockville dentistry professional is a good fit! Here are some questions you can ask that will help you do just that:
- Do you take my insurance?
- How do you handle after-hour emergencies?
- Do your hours fit my schedule?
- What is your approach to preventative dentistry?
- Do you participate in my dental plan?
- Is your office close to my home or office?
Request Their Credentials
You want to make sure your smile is in good hands. Therefore, you should familiarize yourself with the dentist’s medical background before making a final decision. Specifically, we recommend researching their education, experience, and whether they undergo continuous training. You should also see if they are a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), which holds its practitioners to high standards of care.
Best Rockville Dentistry Practitioners
Looking for the best Rockville dentistry practitioners to begin your dental journey? Dr. Hackley and her team have over two decades of experience and are certified in numerous categories (including cosmetic dentistry and the use of facial cosmetic injection products).
As a result, Hackley DDS is Rockville’s one-stop shop for premier dental and spa care. Stop by our office to learn more about what we can do for you. Or schedule your initial appointment today.
Are you on the hunt for the best family dentist Rockville, Maryland? Dr. Hackley and her team have the knowledge and expertise to treat every member of your family. Keep reading to learn why we’re the best option for you:
Benefits of Family Dentistry
From pediatric dentistry to denture work, our team can handle it all. Here are some benefits of working with the best family dentist Rockville, Maryland:
It’s Convenient and Easy
Scheduling individual dental appointments for every family member can be stressful (and time-consuming). But when you visit a family dentist, you’re able to schedule a single appointment for your entire family.
You Form Lasting Relationships
Regular visits to a family dentist provide a unique opportunity to develop a lasting relationship with your practitioner. The result? Both you and your child will view your dentist as someone trustworthy.
You Avoid Dental Anxiety
Did you know that 9% of children have dental anxiety? However, developing a personal relationship with your dentist can ease some of those feelings.
You Prevent Tooth Decay and Gingivitis
Routine dental visits are key to keeping your family’s teeth cavity-free. Scheduling biannual appointments prevents tooth decay (which otherwise causes discomfort, pain, and potential tooth loss).
Your Family’s Smiles Improve
Do you struggle with yellowing or discolored teeth? Regular dental cleanings are the solution. Additionally, family dentists ensure that your oral health routine is in tip-top shop, and they can prevent problems from developing.
Who Is the Best Family Dentist Rockville, Maryland?
To summarize, Dr. Hackley and her team are the best family dentist Rockville, Maryland. With over 35+ years of experience and 20 years in business, we have earned our reputation for a caring and effective approach.
If you would like to see if we’re a good fit for your family, schedule an initial consultation today.
Does your child have a fear of the dentist? Or do you avoid the dentist’s office like the plague? If so, sedation dentistry Rockville, Maryland might be the perfect solution. ease some of your anxiety. Used for everything from invasive procedures to routine cleanings, sedation dentistry is a great way to ease dental anxiety. Keep ready to learn whether it’s right for you.
What Is Sedation Dentistry?
As the name suggests, sedation dentistry uses medication to relax dental patients during their procedures. When it comes to dentistry, there are four levels of sedation that are used:
- Minimal sedation. The patient is awake, yet relaxed.
- Moderate sedation. The patient might slur their words, and they probably won’t remember much about the procedure.
- Deep sedation. The patient is on the edge of consciousness, but they can be woken up if needed.
- General anesthesia. The patient is completely unconscious.
Types of Sedation Used in Dentistry
Interested in getting sedation dentistry Rockville, Maryland? Your practitioner will likely use one of the following:
- Inhaled minimal sedation. Essentially, this requires inhaling a combination of nitrous oxide (aka “laughing gas”) and oxygen.
- Oral sedation. Depending on the dosage, this kind of sedation ranges from minimal to moderate. Most patients are given a pill called Halcion (which belongs to the same family as Valium), which is one of the most common forms of sedation dentistry.
- IV moderate sedation. The patient receives the sedative drug through a vein.
- Deep sedation/general anesthesia. Just like in surgical offices, general anesthesia administers medications that make the patient almost or totally unconscious.
Best Sedation Dentistry Rockville, Maryland
To summarize, sedation dentistry is ideal for patients who fear the dentist. Additionally, it’s great for people who have low pain thresholds, sensitive teeth, bad gag reflexes, or are unable to sit still for long periods of time.
If you’re looking for the best sedation dentistry in Rockville, Maryland, you’ve found it at Hackley DDS. Schedule a consult today.
Knowing what is and isn’t covered under your dental insurance plan can be tricky. Many patients wonder if they can get dental implants Rockville, Maryland with their insurance. And the answer? Well, it depends on the specifics of your treatment and insurance plan.
Dr. Hackley and her team will work with you to create a treatment plan suitable for your needs and your budget. Keep reading to see what we mean!
Understanding Your Dental Insurance Plan
As we mentioned, whether your dental implants Rockville, Maryland are covered by insurance depends on your plan. Therefore, we recommend reviewing your insurance policy before beginning treatment. If you aren’t sure where to start, make sure to answer the following questions:
- Does my plan cover dental implants?
- What is the annual maximum out-of-pocket cost?
- Do I need a referral before getting dental implants?
- What percentage of the procedure does the policy cover?
The details of your treatment also affect whether your dental implants are covered by insurance. Typically, the amount of coverage varies depending on the level of mouth preparation needed:
- Tooth extraction. If the existing tooth is damaged, it must come out before replacing it.
- Bone grafting. Some patients need their underlying jawbones reinforced prior to the procedure.
- Placing the implant. Because it is considered a “major” dental procedure, some insurance companies will cover up to 50% of the cost.
- Placing the artificial tooth. This is also considered a “major” dental procedure.
Best Dental Implants Rockville, Maryland
If you’re interested in dental implants Rockville, Maryland, Dr. Hackley and her team are the best in the business. We understand the importance of having a full set of teeth in your mouth, and we’d be happy to create a treatment plan for you.
Wondering if you’re a candidate for dental implants? Or have questions about the process? Contact our team today for your free consultation.
Are you searching for a top Rockville dental center? Here at Hackley DDS and Dental Spa, we have the experience and knowledge to treat a wide range of dental issues, including smile makeovers. Here’s what you need to consider when choosing a top Rockville Dental Center.
What is a Rockville Dental Center?
A Rockville Dental Center is a place where a dentist performs oral health treatments, dental procedures, and more. They typically provide basic dental services like cleanings, checkups, fillings, and root canals. However, they may also provide additionally services like cosmetic treatments and emergency after-hours care.
Choosing a Dental Center in Rockville
Whether you are looking for a new dentist for routine cleanings and checkups or interested in more advanced treatments like smile makeovers or dental implants, its important to choose the right dental center for you. Here are some things to consider.
Back to Basics
Regular visits are a key component of oral health. So, it’s important to choose a dentist that fits with your schedule and location. Consider the following.
- Is the office easy to get to from your job or home?
- Are the office hours convenient?
- Does the dentist accept your insurance?
- Is the dentist a member of the ADA?
Schedule a consultation with the dentist before making your first appointment. We recommend making a list of questions to bring to your appointment. This is a good time to access the dentist’s communication and decide if you are comfortable. A few questions you may want to ask include:
- Is the office staff familiar with your insurance plan?
- Does the office offer financial options for treatment costs?
- Will the dentist explain ways to help prevent dental health problems or provided health instructions?
- How does the dentist handle emergencies after hours?
Here are Hackley DDS and Dental Spa, we offer a wide variety of dental services as well as cosmetic procedures. Some of these include:
We also offer many cosmetic procedures such as Botox, dermal fillers, body contouring, skin tightening, skin rejuvenation and much more in our spa.
Top Rockville Dental Center
We take oral health seriously. We aim to provide exceptional care to our patients using the latest technology and training, while enhancing your natural beauty. Contact Hackley DDS and Dental Spa and Dental Spa today to schedule an appointment.
Wondering how much pearly whites will cost you? Because the cost of teeth whitening depends entirely on your method of choice. At-home whitening kits and professional teeth whitening services are both great options. However, you’ll receive the quality you pay for.
Curious about what we mean by that? Keep reading to learn how much each whitening method costs (and what you pay for).
Average Cost of Teeth Whitening
The cost of teeth whitening depends on which method you choose Take-home kits and other whitening products (think: gels, gums, and whitening toothpaste) range anywhere from $5 to $50. However, significantly brighter smiles can only be achieved through in-office whitening (which costs around $600). Laser whitening treatment is the most effective method, and it costs approximately $1,000.
How to Prevent Tooth Stains
Once you get your teeth whitened, certain habits will make sure they stay that way:
- Good oral hygiene. The most effective method for preventing tooth stains is to brush and floss your teeth twice per day. Ideally, opt for a fluoride-based toothpaste and replace your toothbrush every few months.
- Avoid staining foods. Soda, tea, coffee, and wine will all stain your teeth. Therefore, try to drink these as little as possible.
- Avoid tobacco. There are plenty of reasons why you should avoid tobacco, tooth stains being one of them.
- Routine dental checkups. Schedule routine dental exams every six months to remove plaque and staining substances from your smile.
Best Dentist in Rockville, Maryland
The cost of teeth whitening will significantly diminish if you schedule routine cleaning appointments. If you’re in the Rockville area, Hackley DDS is your one-stop shop for general and cosmetic dentistry. Our expert practitioners can clean your teeth, whiten your teeth, and rejuvenate the skin surrounding your mouth – all from one place!
Contact our team to learn more about what we can do for you.
If you’re unsatisfied with your smile, then you might consider getting Invisalign. This metal-free teeth alignment method is a terrific alternative to braces. However, how much does Invisalign cost? And how do you know if it’s the right procedure for you?
If you’re asking yourself those kinds of questions, Rockville’s leading Invisalign specialist can help. Today’s blog post is covering the ins and outs of Invisalign pricing. Stay tuned!
So, How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
Well, aren’t we glad you asked! The answer to the question of ‘how much does Invisalign cost’ depends on the complexity of the case and the length of treatment. On average, here is what to expect:
- Very mild to mild cases cost anywhere from $1,200 to $2,000
- Mild to moderate cases cost $3,000 to $5,000
- Moderate to severe cases cost $4,500 to $8,000
- Growing children require Invisalign aligners costing anywhere from $3,000 to $4,500.
Factors to Consider
So, how much does Invisalign cost? Here are some factors to consider:
- Case specifics. If only a few of your teeth need correcting, your Invisalign treatment will be more affordable than those with complex alignment issues.
- Dentist experience. The cost of Invisalign aligners is fairly consistent across practices. If your dentist is providing treatment at a significantly discounted rate, they’re probably inexperienced.
- Patient consistency. The results of Invisalign are dependent upon the patient’s compliance. If you don’t wear your aligners as directed (20-22 hours per day), you’ll have a longer treatment (aka higher cost).
Best Invisalign Specialist in Rockville, Maryland
If you’re interested in straightening your teeth and perfecting your smile, Invisalign is a fantastic option. And if you’re looking for an Invisalign specialist in Rockville, Maryland, Dr. Hackley is the best in the industry.
Combining years of experience with the latest advances in technology, we’re confident in our ability to provide the smile of your dreams. Book your appointment today.
On the hunt for both general and cosmetic dentistry? Hackley DDS is the premier dental spa Montgomery County. In addition to routine cleanings and services, our team is expertly trained in anti-aging, body contouring, and skin rejuvenation procedures. Keep reading to learn what we can do for you.
What is General Dentistry?
When you think about your routine visit to the dentist, general dentistry is probably what comes to mind. General dentists are the ones who examine your mouth, clean your teeth, and provide treatment for dental problems and diseases. Their services include (but are not limited to):
- Preventative services
- Restorative services
- Cosmetic procedures
- Overall health concerns
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
A dental spa Montgomery County provides both general and cosmetic procedures. In addition to cleaning teeth and filling cavities, our expert team treats our clients with a wide range of services:
- Botox. This injectable neurotoxin treats facial lines, folds, and wrinkles by blocking the nerve signals to muscles causing contractions.
- Dermal fillers. When injected beneath the skin’s surface, hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers soften fine lines and wrinkles and restore lost volume.
- Evoke. This non-invasive treatment uses bipolar radiofrequency to remodel tissue and contour the face and neck.
- Morpheus8. Using radiofrequency energy and micro-needling, this minimally invasive procedure remodels the deeper layers of skin and rebuilds collagen.
Top Dental Spa Montgomery County, Maryland
If you’re looking for the premier dental spa Montgomery County, look no further than Hackley DDS. With ample experience in both general and cosmetic dentistry, we are your one-stop shop for premier dental and spa care.
In addition to providing the highest quality dental care for your entire family, our spa creates the ultimate relaxation and skin care experience. Using the latest in technology and training, you can rest assured that your face and mouth will be in the best of hands.
Ready to see what we mean by that? Contact our team today.