Will Insurance Cover Dental Implants Rockville?
Knowing what is and isn’t covered under your dental insurance plan can be tricky. Many patients wonder if they can get dental implants Rockville, Maryland with their insurance. And the answer? Well, it depends on the specifics of your treatment and insurance plan.
Dr. Hackley and her team will work with you to create a treatment plan suitable for your needs and your budget. Keep reading to see what we mean!
Understanding Your Dental Insurance Plan
As we mentioned, whether your dental implants Rockville, Maryland are covered by insurance depends on your plan. Therefore, we recommend reviewing your insurance policy before beginning treatment. If you aren’t sure where to start, make sure to answer the following questions:
- Does my plan cover dental implants?
- What is the annual maximum out-of-pocket cost?
- Do I need a referral before getting dental implants?
- What percentage of the procedure does the policy cover?
The details of your treatment also affect whether your dental implants are covered by insurance. Typically, the amount of coverage varies depending on the level of mouth preparation needed:
- Tooth extraction. If the existing tooth is damaged, it must come out before replacing it.
- Bone grafting. Some patients need their underlying jawbones reinforced prior to the procedure.
- Placing the implant. Because it is considered a “major” dental procedure, some insurance companies will cover up to 50% of the cost.
- Placing the artificial tooth. This is also considered a “major” dental procedure.
Best Dental Implants Rockville, Maryland
If you’re interested in dental implants Rockville, Maryland, Dr. Hackley and her team are the best in the business. We understand the importance of having a full set of teeth in your mouth, and we’d be happy to create a treatment plan for you.
Wondering if you’re a candidate for dental implants? Or have questions about the process? Contact our team today for your free consultation.